That was a beautiful vlog and you do look fantastic!!! 40lbs.. YOU ROCK!!! So glad your happy Heather!! Keep it up and prayers for the continued healing.. Hugs
So, no need to apologize for fixing your hair if you are going to tell us about your poo. *laughs*
I am going to have to take notes so I can come back and comment on the things I want to. I watched this earlier today and now I can't remember what I was going to say. Funny how all I can remember is your poo story.
I'm sure it's going to be hard when Katie leaves. I think you girls look so happy in the FB pages.
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
That was a beautiful vlog and you do look fantastic!!! 40lbs.. YOU ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your happy Heather!!
Keep it up and prayers for the continued healing..
Hugs
So, no need to apologize for fixing your hair if you are going to tell us about your poo. *laughs*
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to take notes so I can come back and comment on the things I want to. I watched this earlier today and now I can't remember what I was going to say. Funny how all I can remember is your poo story.
I'm sure it's going to be hard when Katie leaves. I think you girls look so happy in the FB pages.
*hugs to CinderHeather*