You know you do all your best thinking on the pot. Well I was just there and I thought of something so completly fucked up but so true. I owe all my ex's a big hand for everything they ever did to me. Especially the last ex because he made it possible for another person who was dumped on by a woman to find out what its like to be the man in the relationship.
To have someone who does things for them not because they want them to do it but because thats how the person is.
My poor guy had a shit ex and that was pretty much what his mom told me when I met her. Well the poor guy is a little lost i think because I do so much stuff.
Not because i have to do it, but because its just who i am. We had the big talk about how i evolved into the person i am today. I showed him pictures of things that i had done and we had a good discussion about it. It may have freaked him out a little but i think that he was ok with it when i told him i didnt expect him to do that and that i wasnt with him because i wanted him to do that.
i want him to keep doing everything hes doing now. i want us to keep having fun. i want my daughter to see a nice man. And if it doesnt go anywhere at least she had someone to show her kindness.
i think we are moving a bit fast but i think we are both at a point in our lives where if you find a good fit why not see what happens. im sure there are going to be things that irritate me about him and vice versa, but hell so far my family is approving. They were a bit shocked with this guy because of the other ltr's i had and who i had them with lol.
But then again its hard to fake who you are when the majority of your conversation is face to face interaction. Ooo and i dont know if i said this before or not, but remember that list of things a guy for me would have to have? Yea well he has them all lol.
I know youre not supposed to brag about how happy you are but man im happy right now. I also think its funny that now that i have someone the guy from awhile ago who never would meet me as friends decided to try to put his 2 cents in about my vanilla relationship. Well ya know what my vanilla relationship is meeting everyone of my needs. In my lifestyle relationship the "sessions" were treats, they werent the day to day things. The day to day things was dinner, cleaning, being there for my guy....and guess what lol in the almost 3 months i've known this guy lol thats what ive been doing lol. like i said before hes not into the lifestyle, but its ok with me because he doesnt know it but he strokes all my submissive buttons and I dont have to be defined by a label and im thinking that vanilla isnt such a bad flavor...especially when i told him i dont break and if he ever feels the need to give into his animal instincts lol i was that girl lol. I must confess he has a mean hair pull lol.
Ok I better go to bed because Im starting to think naughty thoughts and he isnt here lol. BUT he found out what a quickie is and how much fun it can be!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment