Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sooo seriously Stupid lol

Seriously seriously I am stupidly happy! Its moving fast but damn we are still in the honeymoon phase lol. The middle is where you want to get to, put I dont think im in that big a hurry to get there lol.

We are so bad with each other! We just want to spend as much time with each other as possible gas prices be damned lol. His mom is starting to get on him about him having enough gas to get back n forth to work because he is spending so much time here lol and my mom is sick of hearing about him lol.

My friends are deliriously happy for me because I AM SO DAMNED STUPID! Hell Ive got a girlfriend coming over here in a little bit so we can be girly and stupid lol.

I know this kind of happiness doesnt last, it evolves into something different. But never have I felt this happy with a man. I dont have any fear he is going to hit me, he has money to come see me, and hell he genuinly likes my kid.

Yes I know I keep repeating myself but i just cant belive that after all the douchebags I was with, finally a good one has come out! AND that list of things I wanted in a guy...well he has them all.

Last night knowing he was going to be here waiting I was in such a hurry to get home I totally forgot to do the small safe at work lol. Then waking up with him, god really? are you supposed to feel this way? Am I supposed to feel this way?

This morning I totally shocked him, im pretty sure by his response, because I had his lunch and his morning starbucks ready for him to go. And by ready I mean all shook up and the cellophane off it. He told he didnt know what to think lol.

Well sorry bout your luck buddy but this is part of being with me. If I'm up then Ill help get you off to work. If Im not Ill tell you the night before where your stuff is. I think he's going to like being with me lol. Ok he already does but ya know lol.

Plus i think I may have also shocked him by having the housework here done and dinner going before noon. Hell the only two things Im not doing today are cutting the grass and completly cleaning the bathroom, otherwise everything is done but folding the laundry lol.

I told my mom today that maybe i had to go through those bad relationships to be able to just enjoy this one, whether its for another week or tonight, or forever. I like being in like! Though I think its working on the other L word lol. See what having a nice guy will do lol.

My mom keeps telling me to not twist him lol but hey he already likes to pull my hair and i think he's getting into the lil pats on the ass, and he is the one who brought up the handcuffs not me lol.

It is so weird having all my needs that a man can meet being met. None of the other ones met them this well. They met some of them but not all of them. I love that he wants to be with me, hold me, touch me, kiss me, and everything else. But i really like that he likes the whole package and that includes Mae.

My friend is here so Im off to be girly and stupid lol

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. Nothing wrong with being stupidly happy. It's good for you. Way better than just being stupid...which of course you aren't. *laughs* You know what I meant.

    I like happy random texts better than any other kind.

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete