It was another great weekend. Seriously sucks when Monday rolls around and he goes back home. We have gotten really attached to each other. I know it seems quick, but after a good girl session with my friend...i know its ok. Sometimes it just happens like this and there isn't anything you can do to stop it. And for that matter you don't want to stop it.
I am totally loving the fact that I don't have any fear of him. I have never had that, I have never felt that my Man would stand by me, up for me, and not try to hurt me and tear me down. I know I'm a broken record but I really don't care. I am totally enjoying myself.
I do know that I did it right by not having sex with him right away. I think that gave us a little time to see that we can hang out, go out, and be together and have fun. It's not based on sex. Like he keeps telling me sex is the bonus. And the sex is pretty darn good lol. We are at that jackrabbit stage lol where you just can't get enough of each other. Wake each other up at 3am and pray that the dvd player doesnt stop working lol.
Mae is pretty happy with all of this too. So happy that he looked at me and said he didn't know who was more attached to him me or her lol. Last night we were all three cuddled up on the couch watching a movie before she went to bed. I sent her to go potty and she comes back and says hi mom, hi dad....he didn't freak! He said to her patience Mae lol and then we both went shes 5 she cant help herself lol. Hell she all but applauded today when we shared a kiss lol. She is benefitting from this short relationship as much as I am.
We have already worked through one issue and done it the right way. He was very flattered that I was jealous but appreciated the fact that I came to the right conclusion. Im surprised that I did lol because usually I let my emotions kill me lol. But the bottom line was whatever was going on in his life before me, is just that, before me! Its the after that I get to have a say in lol.
And I'm pretty sure he's half in love with me lol. He almost said it tonight before he left. We have been saying I like you to each other because well its more appropriate and way less scary to say. And tonight he went to say i like you and almost slipped. I think he was worried what I would think because its so soon.
HOWEVER as my girl session revealed sometimes this is just how it happens! You cant control it.
I just really really am happy. Im glad that i got to a place in my life that im happy with me. Im glad that I took the chance and asked him to meet me at the bar. Im happy that I said yes to going out on that first, second, and third date. Im glad that he is who he is. I have found what so far seems to be the most real man ever.
I cant help smiling. This is the first time everything seems right, even if it is moving faster then we both wanted it to lol. He is someone i think who will help make my and Mae's life complete, who will be a helpmate and a friend. And i am soo in like that its bordering very closely on love.
Who gives a crap that its fast! Sometimes it happens and we were both lucky to be in a good place to find each other. And yes at church yesterday I thanked god for sending me this man and for it being a good man. My friend said maybe it was Grandpa who sent him to me and maybe it was. But whoever whatever I am greatful and thankful!
And to prove what a great guy he is lol he cut my grass in the backyard, appreciates the little things, and basically is pushing all the right buttons in the best way possible!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment