The best thing about our relationship is the time we are forced to spend apart. It keeps us honest. It sucks but we have to spend time apart. We dont want to but it just makes it all the nicer when we get to see each other again.
We have all this technology but we have to work at this. We have to do it the old fashioned way. The way that worked for years and years and now doesn't happen that often.
With texts, phone calls, and the stickers we leave each other on the site we met, we get to romance each other. We get to appreciate the time we do get to spend together.
Its hard but its keeping us honest, if that makes sense.
It gives us something to look forward to, hell even if we were living together his work schedule would help keep us honest. He works a couple 12 hour days and maaaan it sucks, but when he gets back here its so nice.
This is all so new to me that I dont like keeping it honest lol I dont want to keep it honest. But life is making us do the work. He will be moving to his new apartment July 1st if everything goes as planned. He also is getting a couch that will pull out so that Mae and I can stay. I think I'm going to ask for a couple days off at work so that we can spend a few days together totally alone lol. No mom or dad to worry about, just Mae and shes part of the package so it would be what real life is like together.
I told him tonight though i dont know if im going to like staying at his place because there really won't be a reason for us to leave except for me to go to work. Hell he even said he would help me with gas so we can make the 45 minute drive to be with him. WTH lol I cant even get the kids dad to pony up gas money for her to visit and this man who also has child support to pay, and a car to pay for and insurance is able to and willing to pay for us to be able to be with him.
How the hell did this happen? Oh wait thats right! I DONT CARE! Because I deserve this! I wish I would have been smart enough to check out my other relationships online(well the ones where it was available technology lol) it would have maybe saved me some heartache. Ok who am I kidding lol i probably would have done it anyways. But this guy lol traffic tickets and nothing on the sex offender registry. Sweeeet!
I have a very bad feeling lol that once we start spending time with him alone alone, Mae and I wont be home very often. It just seems so right! It feels so right!
So because im greedy, selfish, whiny, and clingy lol I invited him over for supper after he gets off work on Thursday. OMG i have to fucking make gravy because he wants like a hot beef sandwhich lol. Maaan gravy is something I can make but I cant have lol. So because Im a good girlfriend lol Ill be making gravy for him lol.
Did I mention that he really likes my cooking lol. So much so that Monday he had an Al Bundy moment lol. Pants had to be undone and then he tried to nap in the chair lol.
Ok so it's late and tomorrow has already gotten here lol and there is lots to do tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing good and I will try to not be such a neglectful friend. So ill be texting or calling and leaving stupid messages Brenda Dawn lol beware lol Oh and my texts only vibrate the phone so you are welcome to text anytime you want and if i hear it ill answer if not lol ill get it in the morning. Thanks for your support and opinions on this because my girlfriends opinions mean a lot!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you!! Just go with it, we only have one life to live, so what if we make mistakes... just roll with the flow and enjoy the ride!! I am so jealous and happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic on FB!