Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Too Much Thinking

Waking up at 6 am isnt always a bad thing. Sometimes it gives you time to think. And ive been doing way to much thinking lol. Its a good thing though. I had to have this time to think of what I was thinking.

The whole keeping it honest thing helps me think of other things. Like the joke ive been making about getting a trailer together, i need to stop that. I realized that it might make him uncomfortable and he may not take it for the joke it is. Also sometimes i over use a joke lol and it gets annoying.

So because of that joke I had another thought. This one was serious. He has to be ready to live with US. Not us being ready to live with him. Going beyond boyfriend/girlfriend is a big step. I need to back off with the joke because shit we arent at that stage yet. Were still at the almost 3 weeks official and cant keep our hands off each other stage.

Hell I have to learn how to, I think this is what it is, make love and not just have sex, or fuck. I am a good one for skipping steps and there are a lot of steps in this relationship that ive never even seen before. So why rush it. Learn and grow into it.

I also figured out its a good thing he has a legit excuse for missing my moms party. Work and the hours that he works. Its going to be a long weekend. We wont be in constant contact with each other. I can only imagine the shit I would take if I sat on my phone the whole time. Plus we wont have seen each other since maybe Thursday...ooo maybe he can come over Friday before we go to my moms...that would be nice.

Omg horndog city over here. So sorry, maaaan i have it bad, he has it bad and thank god we have to keep it honest lol.

2 comments:

  1. Girl.. there is nothing wrong with the physical needs!! It's new, it's exciting and when was the last time you really, I mean REALLY enjoyed sex without feeling like you've had to pay for it somehow. I don't mean with money, but having to do something you didn't really want to do, but to get what you wanted you had to do it. Or, feeling guilty afterwards because you really didn't want to "have" sex with that person, you just needed some sexual contact.
    The "love making" comes when you have time to seduce and relax, ya'll are grabbing quickies because of your living situation and time allowance. Plus you're both texting horndogs! You get yourselves all worked up!! (again, I'm jealous!!)
    Don't over analyze it.. just enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    When I met Craig 5.5 years ago, I felt and still feel the way you do right now. We also did not base our relationship on sex. I thought there was something wrong when we didn't sleep together the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th night/date...heck I think it was a couple of months. He is not in the lifestyle..but he is very dominant by nature,and that brings out my submissive side. We have never ever had a fight..I may shoot him the stink eye once in a while and he then just makes fun of me...remember "good things come to those who wait"............Cathy

    ReplyDelete