I am sooo disappointed lol. And it really is my fault lol I jinxed it lol. We have kind of settled on a schedule of Friday Saturday and Sunday nights as possible sleep overs. The only time Friday and Saturday really don't work is if I have to work at night because he goes to work so early and for so long. Considering we are in the screw like rabbits stage lol having to work early and staying the night doesnt work if I work til 10.
This Friday I have off..woohoo and he was going to come over watch a movie with Mae and me and then we would go to bed. Well now my dad has to work so boohoo no Friday night! But he decided that he would come over Saturday instead and be here waiting for me; asleep or not lol in bed so we can do the things we do. No not just sex lol.
I really wish that his apartment was going to be a 2 bedroom that way Mae and I could go over more often, but it's not. So we will have to settle for what we have. And depending on where things go who knows again maybe we will move to his town. I have lots of family there so it's not like we would be alone.
I told him the universe is conspiring against us to force us to slow down lol. But when you find someone you like its hard to take it slow. I am also loving the fact that its not a lifestyle relationship. While I made a nice lifestyle girl....this is actually a bit nicer because I don't have to worry about protocols, am i doing this right, will i get punished you know all the things that make a lifestyle relationship.
BUT lol i think he may be willing to experiment lol. Though I told him that Im not with him for all that. Im with him because he's nice to me and Mae and everytime we are together we just have a lot of fun.
So i am enjoying the hell out of our honeymoon and cant wait to get to the middle....dont want to rush the new off it too fast lol.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment