Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sabotage?

You know how we all worry about sabotaging our relationships? I don't really have to worry about that. My mom is busy doing it for me lol, though its only in her world lol.

Because of the ex's that I have she is really really worried about having to pick up the pieces lol. Today she told me she wondered if there was another girl. I was like wtf really? If there was another girl I really feel sorry for her because he is constantly texting me, talking to me, stickering me lol and turning the car around cuz im turning into a lil horndog lol.

I have no fear of him cheating. We have covered that topic several times already and we both agree that it's best to get out before hand. Anyways lol it was funny that she said that because I was just on the site we met and his status lol was partly miss and love my girlfriend. Told my mom guys who meet girls online and cheat dont put that stuff up there especially when the girlfriend has a pic of the two of them as her profile pic. Other bitches dont stand for that stuff especially if they are the i dont care that hes yours kind of bitches lol. They live for that drama lol.

So heres to not having to worry about self sabotaging it lol.

Ooo and i think he is really getting to like the whole taking care of your man thing it may be my turn to have created a monster lol.

1 comment:

  1. No, no, no, no. I don't want to see any entries with the title "Sabotage". You will be happy dammit and this relationship will last.

    You deserve to be happy and I'm glad that nothing your mom said made you think bad things.

    *Sending you big hugs*

    P.S. How about a random picture text...of you two???

    ReplyDelete