Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spank you very much

Oooo i am such a bad bad girl lol. Oooo sooo bad that the non spanker is threatening me with a good time err spanking lol. I can not help it that he called me and i just had to tell him that i was sitting here drippy, wet, and half dressed.





It is sooo not my fault that a uturn was made lol. That car has a mind of its own lol.





Yayyyy he came over lol. I got luvin and loving lol. Poor fella lol he finally did admit to me being evil lol. I told him that I never denied that one lol.





Maybe we should have waited for the quickie for tomorrow lol but hey he was in town and i just couldnt let him leave town unhappy lol.





Ok i need to stop lol i am turning into one big fuckin hormone lol. Between the luvin and loving lol i might not make it lol.

1 comment: