Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 Days Old....

Wow it's really been a big change over the last four days! I went from being single and avoiding sex to taken and fucking like rabbits lol. Well that's just because the new hasn't worn off yet lol. Him and I had a discussion about that and we both agree once the new wears off we will figure out a schedule system or something lol.

He said something that made my heart just melt yesterday. He took me to see my Grandpa and when I pointed out all the headstones that belong to us I did like a introduction to my Grandpa. And he said Nice to meet you Sir. Oooo i tell you what I just was all warm and fuzzy.

There has been one issue that really sucks....jealousy! He has some psycho who before we were anything other than dating who came after me via a message and then after we did the whole high school thing and changed our relationship status she came at me again. The funniest thing about the lies her psycho ass was spewing is that when she makes her claims he was either with me, texting me, at work, or leaving my house to go to work lol. I really think she hoped that I would end things with him because of what she said. The problem is, is that we are 4 days into a relationship that started out the right way. Communication is something that him and I have. When I got her messages I got pissy because noone wants to see what i saw. I told him the truth that I wasn't angry with him, I was irritated. We talked and then he let me rant and rave and apologize for my behavior lol and the bottom line of it all is that anything that he may have or may not have done prior to our actual deciding to have a relationship is still none of my business because we were only dating. Plus lol I'm such a bitch that I told the girl it was funny that he was doing whatever she said he was doing because we went and got a marriage license at the time she claims he wasnt where he should have been lol and that we are getting married October 18th lol. He saw me type that and about fell over laughing so hard. And just like I told him, she's psycho and by me pushing her buttons it would bring out more psycho and more bs that would show her for the psycho she is. And true to psycho form she went off and said all kinds of things on her page and I just laughed. Because I have the title of girlfriend, I'm the one getting fucked many many times and pretty darn good if i do say so lol.

I met his mom yesterday and she told him that he better not fuck this up because she liked me and Mae. So yay lol I have his mama's approval.

Now for the part that's really kind of freaky lol. We kind of have our own little family, for the moment, again the new hasn't worn off. But Mae loves LOVES him. She told him that I could be her mama and he could be her daddy. She holds his hand when we go out places, she wants him to play with her, she wants to sit on his lap. Hell she almost listens to him better than she does to me. She can't stop telling people who he is and wanting him to be here when she wakes up. The only problem is that he goes to work before she gets up lol. But I can't help but enjoy watching her with him. She has been without a "daddy" for a year because hers cant do the right thing. And here is this guy who willingly and honestly is showing her positive attention.

It's not love, yet! But I could really fall in love and enjoy this. He really is nice and though he has some issue with the submissive in me lol he thinks he can get used to it lol. As long as Im not asking for whippings and beatings because he doesnt hit women. Yea i looked online and he just has traffic tickets lol.

Then today he came over and we all three chilled on the couch together, had lunch together, and then he said that he wanted to talk to me about something. He heard the commercial for Adventureland and wanted to know if it would be ok to take Mae and me there. I was like hell yea cuz Mae wants to go there.

I know that we seem to be moving fast but it feels right. And we keep talking about the whole situation because our families are very interested in what is and isnt going on lol. But if things work out Mae and I may be moving out of Waterloo. Im not going to hold my breath but that is a possibility.

I have never EVER been with a nice guy before. Hell we were having sex and he slapped my butt and was a lil unnerved that he left a mark. Lucky for him i dont bruise easy lol. He likes me lol and we both agree that its like high school but like we said to each other...The begining is fun but its the middle you really want to get to! So im hoping to get to the middle. It looks like I may have found someone to love both me and my girl!

Heres to new found happiness, even if it took this long to get it lol

1 comment: