Ok so as I sit here blogging and texting my teeny tiny brain had a thought and of course you know I have to share it. I am so freaking happy and in love it's unreal. If I knew this was what it was like to have a nice normal guy for a Man, I'd have done this a long time ago. No he isn't perfect and neither am I. No we havn't had the first fight yet. Yes, he said he loved me first!
We were talking in bed earlier and he said something to the effect that it was kinda like love at first sight when we first met for him. Of course the smart ass that I am lightened the moment by saying yeah cuz i had my sexy clothes on lol. Which I looked hot that night! The one time I dont have a picture lol but the picture is in his head where it counts lol.
Back to the point of the blog: texting. We are texting like mad. There has been a couple of the texts that were suggestive but the majority of them are just talking like you would in an instant message. (heres the tmi) As I'm texting with him I'm missing him and wanting him lol. I mean WANTING him lol to the point of wet panties lol. And that got me to thinking about Brenda and her situation.
And then I got pissed off for her. Because I totally get what the problem is and how he doesn't see that his texting no matter what kind is WRONG. If you are going to be texting someone and your attached you text the person youre attached to. Texting if used properly, im finding out, can make you closer, make you realize that you miss the person, realize that you want to be with that person and when you get to be together it makes it better. Because in texting; like in an instant message, you are able to be more free and say things you wouldnt in face to face conversation for fear of a look or something that would make you feel stupid or uncomfortable. If you have conflicting schedules like we do texting helps us stay connected to that feeling we have when we are together.
I can not believe that he doesn't understand how wrong he is and how much he is hurting Brenda. I think that it is absolute crap that he has so little respect for her that he acts like that.
That in turn makes me pray hard that she can get out and find the nice guy. Maybe this is all because Im happy but I really truly honestly understand now where she is coming from in her hurt and anger over texting. I want to shake that man until he gets it because that is in my opinion as bad if not worse than actually committing a sexual contact act. There is more of an emotional connection. And then as im pissed off for her, im pissed off at the girls who just dont get what hes doing, and then pissed off that these girls are so fucking stupid.
Sooo heres to everything working out the way it should and karma finding the right home for ooo say a couple years. I love you karma dont come bite me lol
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you!! I'm glad someone understands how I feel and doesn't think I'm just being a jealous bitch.
ReplyDeleteWhen he used to text me or IM me with "hello beautiful" that would make my day! Then I found out it's his token greeting for all females, then it wasn't so special to me.
All of his texting leads to the exchange of "i love you's".
What I could never get him to understand, if he spent half the time he did telling them lies and stuff, just telling me those nice things... life would be happy in our house! Just goes to show, some men can only think with the smaller of their two brain cells!
Any guy who doesn't understand that texting can be wrong, should just go ask Anthony Wiener. Apparently he was just "harmless" texting...until he got caught. Sometimes men are just stupid.
ReplyDeleteI am happy you are happy though. Happy is good. It seems like it took me a lifetime to find the right guy, but man, when it happens...it rocks!!! 5 years later, we are as happy as the beginning. I think that's the key to any relationship. While you might get comfortable, you should never lose that first spark.
*big hugs*