Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whewwwwww

I just cant sleep lol. Its like a fucking drug and Im coming off it lol. Had a hard time falling asleep last night and i was totally exhausted from the weekend. And then it was a phone call from my mom from the next room at 5 am wanting to know when i was getting up lol.

I went to bed an hour later than i planned and then had trouble sleeping. So i finally took a pill going on midnight and reset the alarm for like 520 lol. But with the phone call lol i was up by 10 after lol. Which was a good thing because Mae was up right then lol.

Surgery went well. My kid is awesome lol. She bounced right back from being gassed lol. She came out of recovery and you could see just a lil bit of the anesthesia left. By the time we got home she was ready to play. Up at 5 out by 930 lol and then she spent 2 hours at the park.

How the hell do you not let her go out lol. I know she probably should have rested but there was no resting for that kid. All it did was bring out the whiny brat that she has down pat lol. So i let her go to the park and outside to play.

It was a freaky day too because a long ago friend just popped up out of the blue wanting to know if i knew where another friend was. Um nooo and wow what the hell lol. Then my other friend came over with my paycheck and i went to cash it and left my laundry in the living room. She asked me if i knew my mom had someone coming over and i was like um no. So lol my friends cleaned up the small mess in the kitchen while I folded 3 big huge baskets of laundry lol. It was a team effort and my stove got cleaned lol.

I forgot what my friend was like but shes got some issues that i dont need to be around so this visit was nice, lets just not make it too many visits in a row. Not sure i want to reconnect because of life choices that she has made that i choose not to make anymore.

Did a lot of texting and confessing insecurities lol. My poor boyfriend he gets all these fucked up texts from me spilling out all this insecurity and shit that goes on in my head lol. I know im a bit crazy lol but im the good crazy lol I just hope he can deal with all the other crazy that comes with a girl like me lol. So far so good lol, God I really do have it bad lol. Bring on Thursday cuz then I get to hump his leg lol

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear all went well with Mae, she's a trooper. I've never been one to keep my kids down, even when sick. If they wanted to go outside and play, I let them. Fresh air does a world of good.
    Your crazy is a good crazy, not psycho bitch crazy (we've seen enough to know those right away!!) I think it's wonderful that you can confess your insecurities and he's still around. Too many like to exploit those insecurities and ruin a relationship.
    Keep on smiling, sleep deprived, happy one!!

    ReplyDelete