I am so happy about all the differences from other relationships to this one. I have to stop comparing them because when I was with them there were reasons and things i liked about them that kept me there. But this guy is soooo not any of the other guys. Everyday it just keeps growing and I am greatful.
Tonight I thanked him for doing someone else's job and not minding. Letting my girl sit with him, hug him, talking to her, hell he even learned quick that if you misplace something the first person to ask is Mae lol.
It hit me as we sat outside tonight that Mae hasn't seen her dad in almost a full year. If you ask him its because im a big mean bitch. But reality is that his smoking and drinking are more important that him using that money to take a taxi to pick his kid up. I have the emails saved that show exactly what he needed to do to see her. In a year he has CHOSEN to not see her. To only do take responsibility through his child support.
In the almost two months that he's been coming around the house he has been way more of a dad to her than her actual father. I told him tonight that I appreciate it. He doesn't understand how if I told him how to see the kid why he chooses not to see her. He even offered to go with me to take her over, but to be honest after all the bs that has come from him Id be afraid he wouldnt let me get her back if we went and did that. I would much rather wait for late night fun then have all day fun because she isnt here. She is the priority and always will be. He gets that! Thank god he does or else this wouldnt work.
He told me today of some places that are hiring in his town and I dont know if I can actually commit to moving there lol. I need to check it out and as soon as he gets into his place it looks like I may have to take a few days off work to go stay with him. While were there we can visit my family, the cemetary, and the park. He can get used to us being there lol cuz im difficult to live with lol.
But he said it! He was afraid to say it and said he knows its early but its how he feels. He told me he loves me! And its not the sex or the cooking lol because that didnt start til after we became an item lol. Go me lol the only self control I had lol.
I really really am happy and I even bought him a Fathers day card and Ill write a little note in it thanking him for the moments of "daddy" joy he has brought to my girly!
I cant believe i found him. I cant believe he loves my crazy ass and is ok with my family. Heres the funny thing...im not worried about being so crazy for him. This just feels sooo right! And he said it first lol so um yay i get to be in charge roflmao. Naaa its a 50/50 kind of thing. I almost didnt go out with him, now im really glad i did because I would have missed something special.
Heres to taking a chance!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just smile when I read your posts. You are oozing with happiness and joy!! I love reading your journey into well deserved happiness!
ReplyDelete