She wants to tell you that she's breaking up with you. Insert stunned silence and an expression of pure WTF?! Those are the words that my lil 5 yr old decided to say to him this morning. After he was nice enough to buy her a donut lol.
Oooo I felt sooo sorry for the poor guy. Who gets broken up with by a 5 year old? Im sure that there is some kind of woman out there that would use her kid to do it lol but I'm not one of those lol. Id for sure tell him to his face that it was over.
Fortunatly in between bouts of russian hands and roman fingers there was chatter. During the chatter I told him about my mom and how she just cant let me be happy. She has to be thinking stupid shit and saying shit to me that just drives me nuts. So i said to her on the phone yesterday that I was just going to have to break up with him then since he was an issue between me and her. That she was just so whatever that I couldnt deal with it and maybe I should just break up with him so the pieces you keep saying youll have to pick up are there to pick up. Noo noo no thats not what im saying lol but damn sure sounded like she was lol. So i told him about it and how i said that.
Not even an hour later there is Mae telling him that I want to tell him about breaking up. Ooooo good lord lol. I looked at him and said....not something you expected to hear today huh lol. This is being said while we are both pouting about not being able to see each other til next monday NIGHT! Also said good thing i told ya about it earlier huh lol. He was all like yeah!
I dont know if it was a fight or just growing pains; but im really leaning towards growing pains. He was in a mood this week and my mom just latched onto that to use as a well if hes this way now blah blah. I was like mom he had a fucking bad week, it happens! Well you said he was bitchin and moanin about so n so, Mom everyone bitches about so n so, well whats he gonna be like...mom we are only 3 weeks old...no your not , yes we are, no your not, yes we are...laid out the time frame...ooo, yeah ooo let us be lol, we are very new. I have to get used to having a boyfriend i havnt been with a man in years! And the ones i hung with if they got in a bad mood i could just leave. Give me a chance to get used to being with someone else. Oooo and btw we already talked about it. We discussed what to do when he has a mood, and blah blah. You know the stuff youre supposed to when your new. All because i said to my dad that i was mad at him was why i decided to cut the grass. Yeah he was irritating me cuz he was in a mood and it was coming across in texts. how do you be evil and bitchy to your man when he's like that and your annoyed? you cut the grass so he cant use the riding mower. DUH..but mom was all over it and jesus swear to god that woman cant handle this. Cant handle that hes not a bad guy. That im not making excuses the truth is i have been single for way longer than ive been with him lol i have to get used to a lot of things.
Growing pains...it happens!
Next Tuesday will probably be the blog that all it says is Sore be back later lol. We have a routine going and this week its all screwed up with the holiday and Mae going to the clinic in iowa city, and our work schedules. Since I work on Thursday we wont get to see each other then. Unless he comes into my work for supper lol. And then I cant guarentee that Ill have time to talk to him. Whenever you get visitors at work it gets busy lol.
Anyways time to go beat the child until she makes her bed lol. Ok i found a way to watch tv lol. Discipline the girl! She is 5 and can make her bed. So every day she has to make her bed and she cant come out til its made. If it takes her 3 hours to make it thats on her cuz I said make the bed and then come out. Not my problem if she wont make it for 3 hours lol. Ahhh the joys of being a parent!
Anyways I think some tv time while the kid is occupied is in order...all i have left to do today is vaccum, so im going to veg out!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh the little things little ears hear when you think they aren't paying attention. I"m glad you were able to clarify the story for your guy and kind of laugh about it.
ReplyDeleteMom's can be your biggest champion or your harshest critic, most often it's the latter. As adults we've learned to "hear" what they say, internalize it, then move on.
Yay for vegging!