Friday, June 10, 2011

Smile

I'm really enjoying this whole having a new boyfriend thing lol. It's nice to know that I get to be there for someone when they have a rough day and want to share. I went to the store today and since it's the weekend and he is supposed to be here two nights this weekend I bought some supplies for him.

I told him that I got him something and he was all you don't have to do that. I was like but it made me happy to do it and you've already bought me a pack of smokes, dinner and a movie, and driven me and Mae around. I don't think some starbucks and hot pockets are a big deal lol.

Mae is way head over heels in love! She loves it when he shows up like he did this morning, even if its just for a little bit. When she got back from running with my dad the first thing she said is Where is he? Told her that he had to work but he'd be back tomorrow. That turned her frown right back around.

She is also enjoying mommy's new relationship because she benefits from it. She gets to have a "daddy" again and he is wonderful with her. He's already come up with a day trip for the three of us and then a trip to the movies for us. AND i never asked him, he brought up the day trip and then when he found out I was taking her to the movies he said NO I'll take you guys to the movies.

I love that its the new stage but what i really really love is that he is NOTHING like any of my past relationships and I just can't get over how lucky I am to have found someone like this. He wants to be with me and my kid, he wants to talk to me, cuddle me, make me feel good just like i want to do for him.

I really hope this continues on the path its on because for the first time in my adult life I feel like someone genuinly likes me for me and not for any of the quirks that i have that makes me ooo soo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment