Holy crap! Did you know that sex can boost your happiness level lol. Turn you into a blithering idiot lol. I thought I was happy with the guy; add sex to the mix and Im out of my mind with happiness.
It's a good thing we have conflicting schedules and can only see each other when we do. No sex Thursdays lol and All Sex Weekend lol. Its keeping us honest lol. We can only move so fast right now lol.
July he moves! Then I have to find a way to squeeze two days off in a row and gas money lol. It is hard enough to have him leave lol but to be somewhere that you have no reason only responsibilties that you have to leave for lol.
Maaaaan thats when the new will get worn off but until then there will be some mind blowing sex!
We are at the stage of we cant keep our hands off each other. BUT we have to, THANK YOU MISS RYDER MAE!! If she wasnt around this would be moving way faster than it should lol. We have to have "family" time before we get to have mind blowing sex!
I am wanted! Not just for sex or a body to use. We are being forced to keep it honest and thank god because if we werent I dont think it would be working like this. I am getting what I want! I am having all my needs met. I feel safe, secure, happy, confident, loved....this is the very first real relationship ive had that it feels like the last.
I love tha we cant keep our hands off each other, i love that we can watch a movie on the couch together, we can sit with Mae on the couch together and watch a movie, we can eat dinner together, this is where I want to be.
We are talking and communicating about everything. Its so strange to have almost no fear. There is always that small fear that your happiness will burst but you push it back until its either gone or you sabatoge it lol. But again having to keep it honest lol sucks but is really working in our favor for a good happy healthy relationship.
Can you tell Im stupidly in love and dont give a crap lol. Im so happy there should be a we hate happy people club with my picture on it lol. Anyways back to texting lol god im glad i have unlimited texting lol
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sex also boosts your immunity levels!! So it makes you happy AND healthy!!
ReplyDeleteCommunication is the key to every good relationship.
I can almost see you smiling as you blog and giggling too! Hell, it even puts me in a better mood..Thank You!!