Friday, July 1, 2011

Rant + Update

I think the ex is a lowly piece of shit! Who i truly hope keeps his job so he can continue doing the ONLY thing good he's ever done for the kid(child support). Right now Im a bit pissed off at him because we had her Iowa City appointment yesterday and I couldn't tell them ANYTHING about his history or his other childrens history. Why not? Well lets think back...ooo yea he told the mothers of his children to NOT speak to me! All I wanted to speak to them about was things that went on with their kids by him. He has no idea because he was never involved in their lives. Hell he never even paid child support for them. So yea Im a bit pissed off.

The good news is that she hasnt been sexually molested. I was very afraid of that considering that he is a product of sexual molestation and has used some very inappropriate verbage when speaking about Mae. They asked me what it was like at her dads. I had to tell them I honestly dont know and the last time i heard about anyone being there they were on the sex offender registry AND HE LAUGHED ABOUT IT! Made it into someone for me to attack and be mad at.

Rant about the piece of shit ex over!

It was a way way long day yesterday and there was another point I was pissed off but not at the ex. The psychologist we were taking her to that tried to put her on abilify DIAGNOSED MY DAUGHTER with some form of autism. Thats not why im pissed. Im pissed because HE NEVER TOLD ME! He never once mentioned it, he never once said it, he didnt do a fucking thing except treat symptoms for adhd.

Good news....she isnt autistic. She doesnt fit anywhere on the spectrum! thank you lord jesus! Her fine motor and gross motor skills are a bit delayed but we have plans of action for that.

Mentally she isn't delayed at ALL! She has one lil piece in speech that she didnt get but that could be because while she isnt fully adhd she has at least a touch of it. They said that when she gets to school this coming year it will either correct itself or show how far on the adhd scale she is.

Pica...it sucks! That is for sure the one thing she has that I was right about. Because she ingests these things its not just an oral sensary thing. BUT it could be a bit of both. They psychologist was confident that it would eventually work itself out, but if it doesnt then we just have to keep doing what were doing....WATCH HER.

It was a very emotional day for me because we found out that Mae is ok and that the things Ive been doing are the right things. I even had the dietician tell my mom to just be the grandma and let me be the mom when it comes to the food. But all in all it was a good visit! We needed it and we needed to know.

Im just seriously irritated that I couldnt answer questions about her other siblings that I should have been able to. I didnt want to talk to his other baby mama's to start bullshit. I NEEDED to talk to them and ask questions about their kids. Only a true monster in my opinion wouldnt give a shit enough about a child to make sure the mother has all the information. Because Im pretty sure there is something wrong with his youngest son but ill never know because he told the mom not to talk to me lol. God how pathetic can you get? Ok now maybe rant over lol.

Its the holiday weekend and its gearing up to be really busy. Hell I've been up since 7 and this is the first Ive sat down. Ive got laundry going, im picking up the house, I have to pack, i have to work tonight, i have to not kill my kiddo lol. And then tomorrow get up and do it all over again. Except tomorrow Ill have a bottle in hand lol. Woohoo its the weekend! Im also hoping that next weeks schedule starts on wednesday for me lol that way the boyfriend can come down to the lake. He has a shit schedule and now has to work part of Monday...sooo sucks! But lots of food and family. Ive decided that this weekend Im going to drink and eat and worry about working off the weight next week. Im down almost 70 lbs and I look fantastic. My mom and sister cant believe it. Hell I havnt had the bikini out in like 5 years lol Im rockin it now lol hell its even too big lol. But no money for a new top so Ill just suffer lol.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Tries again! I posted something Friday and it didn't show up.

    Glad to hear Mae is doing well, while the pica is a pain in the ass, she'll probably grow out of it. Great job mom, nice when the doctors tell you you are doing all the right things.

    My ex was adopted, so I had to go through more extensive testing when I was pregnant, because we couldn't tell the doctors anything about family history.

    Way to go on the bikini!!! you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late with my comment, but I'm so glad you got good news about the Mae. It sucks that your ex is an asshole, but I don't get why the mother(s) of his kids are listening to him and not talking to you anyway.

    *hugs to you*

    ReplyDelete