Lets just say that some men are really fucking stupid and think that its ok to not text their girlfriend to let them know they have gone to the emergency room and have been diagnosed with walking pneumonia.
Girlfriend gets home and finds out online that this has happened. Girlfriend worked a double shift today and wasn't on the phone.
I am pretty irritated right now! Seriously you say you love me but then dont text me to let me know that your sick sick. But you put it online? And then when I call you out on it all you can text back is Oh Sorry?
Oh I'm seriously slightly irritated. It doesn't help that my mom wants to make it even bigger than it already is and is all like well its better to find out this now. Blah Blah yes mom i know youre waiting for us to break up sheesh. But really you put it online but dont text me that your sick.
WTF? Really and you think Im not going to have a problem with this lol SERIOUSLY? Ooooo there is going to be a very nice little chat. Because Oh sorry doesn't cut it in my book.
Im a crazy bitch lol I want to know why you thought hey lets tell the world im sick but not tell my girlfriend, who btw worked all day long....seriously irritated.
Ill get over it but theres gonna be a discussion and thats all there is to it lol. Oh and not much hump dayin this weekend lol he was sick lol
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, he'd have some explaining to do! I can see if he didn't want to worry you, knowing you'd be working all day, but at least wait until he's told you before he posts online.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your lack of "humpness", it sucks when they are sick.
After reading your blog, "girl" has a serious right to be pissed off, at her boyfriend. I know I would be really pissed and that doesn't make you a "bitch." He should be glad that you care enough to be slightly more than just angry!!
ReplyDeleteAs to your mom? I'm prayerful she will let you grow up to be the adult that you already are. I get the feeling that you've come from the "School of Hard Knocks University;" perhaps are working on your Masters degree if not your Doctorate. You have to complete your own course of studies; as much as parents want to do homework for us (most times out of love) it really doesn't help get the degree any quicker.
((HUGS))
Maybe you should stop holding all your feelings inside Heather. Tell us how you really feel.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree with the others...you should definitely have been the first person he let know. Have you had your talk with him yet? Not making any excuses for him, but maybe he didn't feel very manly going to the ER and didn't want to "show" that side to you. *shrugs* Just a thought. However, you do need to let him know that it's not very nice and if there is ever a next time, you need to be told.
*sending you big hugs*
Btw...haven't gotten any randome phone texts lately. Hope everything is okay.