Thursday, July 14, 2011

For Dawn

So the trouble maker that I am and attention whore lol guilted Dawn into a real blog lol. So I figured since she had a sex story I was going to give her one back. Though mine is going to make her and you piss yourselves laughing lol.

So the whole trip to the boyfriends wasn't wasted. It was a great time and we went to bed one night and he said if you hear a siren its just my phone going off about storms.

Ok whatever I sleep like the dead no biggie. Well it stormed that night and around 5 or 6 in the morning. Hell i dont know what time it was cuz i was sleeping and dreaming. He thought i was on the verge of waking up and asked me about his car windows.

Well i was dreaming of sex sex and more sex lol. In my sleep induced coma lol I answered his question. But I answered it completly wrong.

I don't know what the hell I heard him say to me lol but i just kinda rolled over and mumbled....Let me go to the bathroom first and then we can have sex.

He was taken by surprise and later told me he was thinking what the hell does sex have to do with his windows. Fuck if i know lol all i know is i obviously didnt hear it right and hes such a horndog lol i assumed he was waking me up for some booty lol.

Booty was good, after the peeing lol and we had a huge laugh because who answers the window question with let me pee and we can have some lol.

So i hope you didnt piss yourself but i hope you enjoyed it lol.

Today is starting off fabulous. Mae is bitching about her clothes, the boyfriend is at work with a 101 temp, and I get to go to work this morning lol please dear god let the tips be good lol and not be so freakin swamped lol.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! You are quite the horndog... for all the right reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely say that you give way more details than I did. Of course, I loved your details. We all know what you are dreaming of lately.

    *hugs*

    P.S. I updated Taylor's blog today, so if you come to mine, it may just have pictures and/or video. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete