Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wonderful World of Parenthood

I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I really didn't get much sleep last night because of the late night drive home and the 4 am puking. And you know that little shit was up before 8 lol like try almost 7 lol.

Well our doctors appointment was at 1115 and it was soooooooooooo not what i wanted to hear lol. So now I have a doctors appointment for 230 to have myself checked out.

The verdict for my poor girl who finally today wanted food and her temp is a bit lower....have a seat cuz you know your either gonna fall over laughing cuz youve been there or fall over laughing cuz youve been there and you feel for me lol.

Strep throat, ear infection, cold, and pink eye! What a fucking combo lol. Cant get that on the dollar menu lol. So the girl is sitting with a mask on so she doesnt infect the rest of the house until her antibiotics kick in, usually after the first 24 hours.

And the Man...god i love him he totally gets it and isnt upset with how we left. Though he did ask how much sleep i got last night because i was trying to talk to him and it wasnt coming out right lol. I told him welcome to parenthood were you ready for this lol he said yes and i was all like unfortunatly fortunatly youre kinda the daddy figure now and blah blah and he was like did you sleep cuz your really kinda not making sense and laughed at me. But he got what i meant and hes good with taking over the daddy role in her life. That just shocks the shit out of me that he is willing to step up and be what we both need and not even be what we need he just is what we need.

Anyways time to take my ass back to the living room and get back to my book. I got the new Janet Evanovich and a bunch of others so im set for reading lol. After Janets book im back to the last two in the vampire academy series!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby, got it all!! I'm sure she was beyond miserable, at least she's got some meds in her and should be right as rain real soon.

    ReplyDelete