So i gave up my morning shift today. I just didnt want to go to work. So I didnt.
Ive decided instead that Im going to take Mae to the movies and lunch. I made decent tips and by robbing peter to pay paul well we can do both lol.
He thought he had texted me and was sorry. He said he was sick and whatever lol. I get it I can accept it. My mother on the other hand is insinuating that maybe hes lying. WTF seriously dude is sick. Ive talked to him a couple times and sometimes he sounds better and then others he sounds like shit again.
Right now i want to be napping but i have some serious heartburn lol. I took a spill at work this week. I worked a double on Wednesday and a drain backed up and i didnt notice it. fell right onto my knee. joy o joy lol worked yesterday and today is lazy. Now to get the heartburn to go away so i can take a nap before we head out for the day lol.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment