Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mind Boggling

I know I know I know! Ok I know! I said that I would stop comparing the boyfriend to the ex's but sometimes I just can't help it and it's totally mind boggling!





So the kids dad is the ex that keeps popping up in my head ALOT! Not because I want him, miss him, need him, want the shit he has to offer but the things that he told me in the begining he liked to do.





Which never materialzed except for the beating me senseless or for fun. He told me he liked to be naked at home, all the time. He told me he was into Nascar. He told me he liked to cook. He told me he liked a lot of sex.





All of which turned out to be not so true. I only ever saw him naked if he was showering or fucking me. We never watched a race. His idea of cooking wasnt cooking. And he accused me of only wanting him as a human dildo.





All of these things were not good. Obviously lol and with them being so untrue its no wonder it didnt work out.





So that brings me to the new boyfriend lol. He LOVES LOVES LOVES being naked lol. If he's at his place he's naked. Hell he's so naked he said to call before I got to his place lol. He does cook and grill(ive seen it lol). He is into Nascar...he wears it and watches it lol. And the sex...omg he is so into sex that it doesnt matter how sore we both are if one of us wants it and is able to give it we get it on.





Then we get into the whole play stuff. Yeah he may not be all about wanting to whup up on me, but im totally good with that. BUT i think he has a lil kinky streak in him that he either isnt aware of or just doesnt turn loose lol. Because that fucker lol likes to pull hair lol and i swear ive even caught him going for my throat lol all of which is no biggie to me. Hell he is even figuring out that the harder you play with my nipples the better the response lol.





It is sooo odd that here is my man who didnt promise me anything and is giving me everything I want and then there was the ex who told me he could give me everything i wanted and didnt.





Its totally mind boggling but hey im just gonna roll with it lol. The only thing right now and I think he's getting it is that Im his girlfriend not his friend with benefits. With having Mae all the time we dont get any time alone alone. Except when she's sleeping so we have a lot of sex lol. Not that im complaining but it would be nice to get out and do stuff lol. But again with our schedules we dont get to. I think that with him having his own place, me looking for a better job eventually we will get back to where we started. Hell i even told him i was begining to feel like his fuck buddy or fwb instead of his girlfriend. I dont think it made him to happy to hear that but he did agree that we need to find stuff to do.





So next week if i get the time off that i asked for we have plans to stay at his house and take Mae to the movies and possibly the park. But knowing my boss it will get fucked up and that will just suck ass!





Nothing else going on except i have a huge ass bruise on my arm because i got wasted wasted Saturday and noone is sure what i ran into. All we know is i didnt take my clothes off, i didnt cry, didnt fight, and was overprotective of Mae lol. It was a good holiday weekend! And today the AC guys are coming so it might actually cool off in the house lol

1 comment:

  1. We can't help but compare, when you have it so good you wonder why in the hell did you settle for the other!!
    I've had the same with Jeffrey as you've had with your ex. All the things he said he did and loves to do... were all lies! The sad part, he still tells those same lies over and over again to all his whore de'jours!!

    I'm still jealous!! (kidding) With the weight you've lost, the new man in your life... things are so looking up for you and you deserve it!!
    hugsssss

    ReplyDelete