So here I am...again. personalities are starting to come out and there is actual talking about these things. He did two wonderful things for me today.
He mowed my yard and bought my brand of cigarettes instead of what I thought I was getting. I didn't question it more than once and just said thank you.
You know how there are people who say that's my job I'm the man? Well that's him. And he follows through.
I should be asleep but the need to pee was strong lol. Oh my Oh my I'm so glad tomorrow is the Dr's appointment. I have decided that there will be no babies or talk of them except to just say no lol. I want to be selfish and not share with more than I have to.
Still not ready to post a picture publicly. But I've opened up to a few people and have gotten some great advice and words of kindness.
I'm going to just go with this because in the end we end up in my bed not a twin air mattress. Guess this is the part where you support so you end up where you want.
It's not love but it's serious like. And I'm loving every insane moment of it. It's interesting to get to know him. A man...I forgot they existed.
I'm keeping him for as long as he wants to be here.
Ooo it's bedtime and I'm going to try and curl up with my sexy tall skinny ginger who is going to steal me. 🎵👣👣💋
Monday, August 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment