So 5 days ago he said I love you. Today he said it again. I took a long pause before replying.
This is so strange for me. I haven't gone without anything since I met him. Life is throwing tons of things at us. Yet we just keep chugging along.
I love you sweetheart. Wtf is that shit? Of course I want that. But man I really like to sabatoge.
I guess I'm just going to have to go with it lol. Though we did have the conversation about not telling me to go play,party or have fun with my friends lol. I get kissy when I drink. So tonight I was told no kissing no touching lol etc...I was like I'll be good I'm with girls . Get me with the guys and I act like one lol.
Well I think it may be Netflix and chill time.
Saturday, August 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment