Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Permanence. That's the conversation I didn't have today because I'm all pms girl. Or maybe I chose to ignore it and not acknowledge it.

But I'm really starting to get a clue that he doesn't like even the joke of not being together. 

He's all excited about us moving in. I am too but it's going to be a big change.  

I'm just scared that I'll let myself be too happy and it will disappear.  I'm not easy to live with and I know me.

Anyways..... permanence.... scary.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, permanence is scary as shit! But, when you know it's good in your gut and heart, why wait. You only have one life to live... Live it! I also agree, some things need to wait until the PMS train has left the building, your thinking with your hormones, not your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely right. I'm glad there are people who get it and aren't stupid lol

    ReplyDelete