Thursday, August 4, 2016

Dear God lol this is seriously getting stranger and stranger. It's like the boat ride in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. 

So I go to work today and get a kiss goodbye...aww...aww ND then worked for 4 hours that seemed like 6. Then I get home at 215 and holy hell! 

My trees have limbs that got knocked down in the storm and took out my power box. I have absolutely no idea what the hell was up with the storm but it fucked my shit up.

So now it brings me to the point that I had to share him with my blood family.  My mom is not going to help me out at all. He talked to her and handled her. Thank God because I was totally not in my right mind.

He hands me the phone back and she starts. Who is he? Does he live there? Why not get money from him?

This is why I was keeping him away from people. Yes I know how fast were flying. Yes it's crazy. But I'm 40 years old. I get to have a life. I get to have a life with my child. I get to have a life with a man. I get to have a life with my friends.  No he's not living here...yet. that's just a matter of weeks. 

It's crazy that all this stuff is being thrown at us at once. Like one thing on top of another. And they aren't little things. Big money fml things lol.

So I was supposed to be sleeping in my bed alone in the ac tonight. Well that didn't work out lol. I was going to be strong and resist temptation and do some adulting lol. Well we did some adulting lol we bought a second fan lol.

So bottom line he gets to prove he's the man he says he is very quickly. Is this a test?  Is it a trick? What the hell did the universe think by giving me beauty then trashing my house?

I do the 3 am donut shift tomorrow that's why I wanted to be home lol. Guess it's another night away from the lonely kitties.

Now time to let all the sleep meds kick in and shut my brain off. Living dead girl tonight lol.

I'm choosing to put my faith and trust into Isaac. It's the first thing that's come up. So let's run this shit. Together I think our personalities can get along enough for us to run this shit lol.

I looked at him this morning and told him...........................
..

.








........

.......
I like you😊

2 comments:

  1. I think he may like you too! If he can deal with the family crazy, he is a keeper for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He only had to deal with it for less than 5 minutes lol. But I am curious as to who else is viewing this. But oh well let them remain a mystery.

    ReplyDelete