Holy hell! Be careful what you ask for! Lots going on and at the top of the list...he needs a job. Shit happens and add an unfiltered mouth...well you need a new job.
He has an interview Friday and we have our fingers crossed. But because of circumstances things have shifted but not in a completely horrible way just I'm convient.
I know he was joking but it was funny because we were sitting talking and he goes well I guess I have to marry you now. You adopted Dad. Lol I looked up at him and said is that a proposal or an Oh fuck lol. Goofy guy.
Funnier yet lol dropping him off last night he's hugging me and drops the L word. Basically he went shit I said that (pause) I mean it though. Awww I wormed my way in.
But at the moment we have some hoops to jump through but hopefully it works in our favor because we need to get them out of their neighborhood and some place a bit better.
Everything about this is crazy but it's working. Only one thing I'm not looking forward to... football season. Ugh he's determined to get me into it. Little does he know others have tried and failed lol.
Ok well enough already guess it's time to drive more and then take a friend to the doctor. Pretty sure he's hungover lol and needs the doctors note lol.
Never dull in my world lol.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment