I've been awful. Pms is crap and my attitude has been shit. He keeps bringing me chocolate. I'm putting a stop to that lol.
Today has been particularly emotional for me because it's Katie birthday, my Mae isn't here, and I'm living my life and it's going a thousand miles an hour. I'm exhausted and cranky and I need a day off for me.
So I pick him up after work and he's tired and I'm quiet and just letting him talk because I didn't have anything to add and my mouth on pms is a dangerous weapon.
Then out of nowhere he got a burst of something and next thing I know he's being a goofball and laying his head on my shoulder and kissing my arm in an exaggerated way. I couldn't help but laugh and my mood lightened.
He looked at me later and was like we had a good day. It was a good day. I just think I need a day so I can get my cleaning done and my laundry done. I need to take care of me.
So tomorrow I'll say something and if he doesn't get it then he'll just have to get over it because I've got to take care of me and eventually Mae. So I need time off to take care of business.
I'm working the weekend so hopefully I'll get my afternoons off to do some work. And if I'm really good.... a nap lol.
Did I mention that the nice big beautiful bed I bought....yeah he's a cuddler lol. I am never getting my bed again unless I have a day off opposite him lol.
Did I mention I'm scared. And when I'm scared I do stupid stuff. But I'm being very good and not putting myself in situations. However customers from work saw me out with him and then proceeded to hit hard on me and try to get with me. Wtf? I'm not bored or unhappy. You just want to hit it because someone else is. We decided that it's probably a real good idea I just float in by when I see him outside of work.
People really suck when you are happy and got what you asked for. It's like another damn test. Ok universe put us back on the good side lol.
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment