So there is a lot of manipulation going on in the world of Ryder Mae.
Her dad is making promises and telling her that she can this or that.
Well as much as I don't like it. I played the game right back.
The difference is that I can make sure the promises can be made and kept. So I pulled out all the stops and gave her an alternative.
Funny she seemed to really like my idea. One day she'll be a mom and get it lol.
Yesterday got the cat and a bunch of clothes moved. Tonight I think we're taking pictures off the wall and bringing them here. I'm packing knick knacks tonight.
Saturday I think is dishes and Isaacs stuff. And Sunday is the big stuff. He got at least one big guy to help and a guy to drive the uhaul so I don't have too.
This move needs to be done and over. I'm ready to start really living together and nitpicking because that's what couples do lol.
I hope I picked right. Because I really really like him.
Friday, August 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment