Sunday, August 28, 2016

Well all the big stuff is now in my garage.  Tuesday I'll go to the apartment and do dishes and bring them back.

I was going to do it tomorrow but I realized I have a meeting at 3. So I'm thinking after my short Tuesday shift I'll do that. Tomorrow when I get home I'll bring in the stuff from today's haul that's in my truck.

This moving shit sucks! Especially on a new relationship. We're hot, stressed, tired and irritated.  Which has us bickering with each other.  I'm like seriously i don't know what the deal is...tell me so I know.  Same for him I'll tell you when I have a problem.

I'm just ready to be done.  If we're going to bicker then let it be about something not just because we're both stressed from this move.

His dad is doing really well. I did forget just a little what it's like living with an old person.  But thanks to Grandpa I'm adjusting. Hell I'm in my room right now chilling out. He's got everything he needs and if he wants he can get up. He's ready to tear it up lol a broken hip hasn't kept him down.

I really hope we can get everything settled so we can start this thing we're doing.  Because I'm ready for as close to normal as we'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment