skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Continuing Journey
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Ok so I never know what color I'm going to get because I'm on the phone lol.
Lots going on. Big changes for me. It's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2019
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
▼
2016
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(20)
So I should definitely be asleep but I can't. He'...
Surprise sex. And good sex. Best thing ever before...
Oh this communication thing is hard. Not being in ...
He is willing to communicate. He is going to have...
Well all the big stuff is now in my garage. Tuesd...
So there is a lot of manipulation going on in the...
So texting with Brenda I think I've got my blog ab...
I've been awful. Pms is crap and my attitude has b...
Permanence. That's the conversation I didn't have ...
Seriously i thought we had the job figured out. Ex...
Another day another color I didn't quite choose lo...
Ok so once again life is hitting us HARD! Went to ...
I have a boyfriend who freely admits he comes with...
So 5 days ago he said I love you. Today he said it...
Ok so I never know what color I'm going to get bec...
Holy hell! Be careful what you ask for! Lots goin...
Dear God lol this is seriously getting stranger an...
Well here it is 5am lol and I'm awake. Not a bad t...
This is the strangest relationship yet. The "probl...
So here I am...again. personalities are starting t...
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(164)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(218)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
About Me
HappilyFlawed
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment