Thursday, August 25, 2016

So texting with Brenda I think I've got my blog able to come out lol.

Yesterday showed me his insecurity and leftovers from previous relationships.  I'm thinking there may have been a few ladies who lied and schemed who came before me.

The school sent me an email and then called. Because I didn't want to deal with the voicemail I answered and hung up.

I don't know why but I told him it was just the school. Maybe because it was odd to answer and then hang up.

We'll about 5 minutes later I hear something like you're lying to me. I was like wtf are you talking about? And he repeats him. And I go again wtf are you talking about. 

Turns out when I flipped my screen towards him showing the number flash by he read it wrong.  He thought it was a cell and I was lying about who was calling. 

Told him dude I don't know what your deal is but I'm too lazy to fucking lie. I can't keep shit straight. Turns out the number he "saw" is an actual number to a guy named randy. I know a randy but not his # and he would never have mine.

So we had our first argument and no I didn't let that shit go. I even looked at him later and Told him I wasn't letting it go yet.

I'm not other girls. I use my words. If I say something you can usually take it to the bank. 

So this morning I have to go meet with the people at the hospital because the dad is coming home Friday.  Which means I have to get shit done at 2 places. 

Never again lol am I moving anyone like this again lol.

You know i love and live for this shit lol.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I could help!! One thing we all have in common, since we are no longer teenagers.. baggage. We have to deal with it in a new relationship and they have to deal with ours. It's coming to an understanding and dealing with it that makes or breaks whether its worth the battle. I for one, ain't got time for that shit! Having hit that half century mark, it's a totally different kind of baggage. Not just ex's, grown ass jealous kids, grandkids and their aging parents as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the moving goes smooth and you can find room for all the "extra" stuff and people in your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of lucky. His baggage per se is just his dad and I'm good with old people. It's just getting everything settled and settled in lol.

    ReplyDelete