Monday, August 15, 2016

Ok so once again life is hitting us HARD! Went to work at 3am and  about a half hour later I checked my phone and there's a message telling me Ron fell and possibly broke his hips.  Turns out its a leg break and we might be moving his dad into maes room before she gets home that way he has a place he can get into.

Told Isaac you keep joking about marrying me...well you just might have to if I'm going to be around and need to leave work.  Father in law trumps boyfriends dad. 

But fortunately I had all my work done way early and I didn't take too much shit for it.

So now it's on and we gotta get this done. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the good lord is running you through the tough stuff early. I guess that's good, find out early where this is going. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That's exactly what I keep thinking. We have alot of stuff going on and life just wants to wallop us now. But damn seriously enough lol. Though I do wish you could have recorded your neighbors desperation that ended in a face plant lol.

    ReplyDelete