This is the strangest relationship yet. The "problem " is i just got everything I wanted. How the fuck am I supposed to process that in 7 days?
I'm already not used to a 50s style man. Like how do I not push it away because it's scary and wonderful. How do I let go of the scary and turn it into 100% exciting scary?
He talks to me if I ask questions. Not wishy-washy answers but blunt answers. I asked the universe for this and I got it.
I don't really want to go home because he won't be there but I keep trying to go home. I'm not going to do anything but be pissy because I left.
He held me so tight. He doesn't call me by my name. I get alot of baby. That gives me a thrill.
Communication is happening. Wtf? Really I have a man? Thank you universe for sending him my way. Thank you for the attraction. Thank you for his patience because lord knows I'm testing it.
Again I am in serious like. So much so I asked why he wanted to move in so soon. He laid out his past on moving in with women and then why so fast with me. At one point he said I was sweet. I couldn't say anything.
I am falling,falling,falling. I'm not sure about the landing but the fall won't kill me. The landing is another story.
Went and got birth control. No babies here. I want to enjoy this. I don't want kids. I have kids. I want to be selfish and when Mae turns 18 it's just us. No little one running around. Thank you depo lol.
I guess I should get all ready for bed and find something to watch and go to bed. Though it's nice having arms that want to hold me.
1950s here we come.
Monday, August 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*sigh... I live vicariously through you. Thank you!!
ReplyDelete