Well here it is 5am lol and I'm awake. Not a bad thing just pretty early when you don't have to be at work til 10. But tbh today I don't mind.
We did some talking yesterday while watching movies. God really? Wow the difference between those before and him is really night and day.
Half jokingly he said he was getting used to my mood swings lol. I had to laugh because who says that lol and is serious about they're not bad lol.
It's looking like for real we're going to move in. Yes yes I know fast but damn when I'm actively trying not to sabatoge something you know it's big.
He was so supportive yesterday with all the crap going on in my life. Just to have him call me baby and draw me in to hug me is worth so much.
I'm trying and not trying to keep him hidden because when you share your happy some people just have to crap all over it.
But he might get to meet Mae this week. He said he would go with me when I drive to visit her. It's going to be interesting lol because she'll be all about the boy lol and forget her mama lol.
Tonight I have to sleep away from him because I have a donut shift Friday at 3 am! I've only spent one night without him since we physically met. I can't remember the last time I was loved on like this. Affection is so good. I'm eating it up with a spoon and it tastes wonderful. I don't know how this happened but I'm running with it. Soon I'll start posting on Facebook. But for now fuck Facebook. I get all the validation I need from him, by him, and with him. Yup...I'm falling and it's gonna leave a mark😊
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment