As usual I sit here procrastinating. I NEED to clean the house. I really do. Not the ocd, obsessive compulsive cleaning me, just the regular damn the house needs to be cleaned.
The problem is that I'm feeling particularly lazy today. Also factoring into my not wanting to clean is the fact that I still don't have my kitchen all the way back.
I did however "take back" my kitchen table today. It was piled with all kinds of shit because of the kitchen work going on. Let me tell you what! The house hasn't been this dirty in a long time.
I am starting to feel like a hoarder. Hell my kitchen table was begining to look like a hoarders table. I have been doing soooo good about housekeeping since that time my friend came and helped me clean the house, what about a year ago or something like that. It was horrible!
My Dad and Uncle got the kitchen sink and everything put back in yesterday and today I put all the stuff under the sink that goes under the damn sink. I took back my table!!
BUT I just don't feel like doing anything else lol. I think if anything gets done today it will be the vaccuming because the floor needs to be vaccumed. Its just knowing that even after cleaning the house its going to look like shit because of the stupid kitchen.
So I'm procrastinating with a very good "reason" to take it easy one more day lol. Yes, sadly, I have a "reason" all ready for tomorrow too if it doesn't get done lol.
Only one problem...I've kept the house so clean that I can tell when it's dirty and it bothers me lol so I can only procrastinate so long before ocd sets in and I'm on a tear lol.
If that didn't have you laughing this one surely will! Last week I was screwed up with when NYE was and I was talking to my cousin who's mom I go to church with and was like shit im going to have to call your mom about church, then realized oh wait nye is friday lol. Then yesterday i wake up at quarter after nine and went nuts for a minute thinking i was late for church and would have to call my Aunt lol...yea she laughed when I told her lol. But I made it to church today, Mae behaved, and My Aunt, Mae, and I are all having steak and twice baked potatoes for supper tonight lol.
We went to the store after church and we were looking at the meat case and we both got the same stuff for supper lol. Ooo I tell ya what lol.
Anyways...I think I hear the tv calling my name lol and I'm going to answer that call! Here's to all the lazy bitches lol
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My whole vacation I was one lazy bitch! There were days I did get a few things done, but I napped almost every day. I just needed that time to refuel myself. This past weekend I have been the Goddess of Domestication! Packed away christmas stuff, packed more stuff and laundry, laundry, laundry!
ReplyDelete