Monday, January 17, 2011

I told you my house wasn't dirty! Like I predicted yesterday it took an hour this morning to clean it. Ok so it was actually less than an hour but I added a couple chores in that took us up to the hour mark! That included shoveling a path to the deck!

The only thing I have left to do is fold and hang laundry; do two more loads of laundry; watch all the tv I dvr'd last night; oh yea and go to work at 5 tonight!

I have to find a way to tell my dad to monitor my mom's phone calls lol. Because you would think that the house was FILTHY the way she only called me to tell me to clean the house. It took less than an hour and I got EVERYTHING done. The only thing I didn't do was mop because there is still shit in the kitchen for the counters that are being done. I can't even clean the counter properly because it hasn't been grouted.

So I guess it's a big ol FU to my mom for that call because I knew the house wasn't dirty. She just can't stand any clutter at THIS house; but dear lord go look at her house and the clutter is everywhere. I'm not saying her house is DIRTY but in my own opinion....mine is cleaner!

So I'm off to feed a kid, fold and hang clothes, and watch a lot of tv til it's time to go to work. That or my dad gets here and then more work lol.

And Brenda...my mom won't be doing much more than telling ME what needs to be done. For my birthday party she told me she would make enchaladas. Guess who ended up making them? Oh she helped a tiny bit but me and my friend did the work. Christmas again with the enchaladas...she couldn't help but a tiny bit because she is soooo old and decrepit. She's 58 freakin years old, she is nowhere near decrepit and old. Because let it be something she wants to do and she does it. What I find even funnier is that she told me the trunk of the cars used to get full when she had parties when I was growing up cuz thats where she hid the mess!

So No there will be no division of chores. It will all be me and how awful I am at keeping it clean. And I will immediately zanex myself out just so I don't kill my mom. The best thing; even though it's something else for me to clean, is the cats are coming with! We have been wanting a cat and I love their new cat Vinnie. He's one of those cats that needs attention and love CONSTANTLY and the other Vera...well we will see how she adjusts because she really isn't all that friendly.

Here's to a week that so far has started out good and gone just as I have expected. Please let work be good lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment