Monday, January 10, 2011

It's freaking Monday and I didn't get the memo until about 20 minutes ago! Ok so I knew it was Monday but I didn't think that I would be having a Monday!

The boss scheduled me at 5 today instead of 4 woohoo. Then my mom was staying the night and then she wasn't and now she is. Omen number 1 lol .

My friend/coworker from work stopped over and left me a little cheer only to take that cheer away from me by telling me I get to work with the person I really didn't want to work with! Damn well guess it's Monday.

So pretty soon I'll be headed out in what looks to be gearing up for a winter storm to work til 10 with a witch. Then tomorrow I get to go work during the day and that could be a fun time lol.

Oooo lordy please don't let me have a bad Monday and especially don't let me have a bad Monday that carries over into tomorrow lol. If i have to have a bad day i think wednesday is a good day lol I'm off that day and don't think I have anything going on except to veg out lol.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Tuesday goes much better. I'm home with the kids today, no school. Yet another winter storm passing through, though I'd rather have the snow than all this damn ice!
    hugsss to you!

    ReplyDelete