Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I literally have like 5 minutes before I have to be out the door and headed to work. BUT I just wanted to stop here real quick and make sure that I have written proof that I woke up in a good mood, that the day wasn't shitty, and that life is as good as its going to get.

Yes yesterday I had a really crap day, sort of, I'll blog later about that.

But it really sucks to pick up your voicemail before you go into work and find out one of your coworkers is in a really fucked up mood AGAIN! And then on top of all that the person in a bad mood is one of those people who can suck you into their bad mood and drama.

I'm so glad I vented to my other coworker, boss, and best friend last night because I just knew that this other person would be a problem if I mentioned it at work today. I told my friend just go with whatever lie I tell lol. And then I have to remember the lie lol. You'll understand when I blog later.

Anyways...I'm taking my medicated ;) ass into work and I will have a good day! The only thing I want to happen today is for the tip money to be as good as it was yesterday because another two days like that and I will have a car with a full tank of gas!

Here's hoping that I don't have to xanex out at work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment