Monday, January 3, 2011

Well my attempt to be a lazy ass was thwarted today by some kind of clean gene I've inherited from god only knows where!

With today being the first day back at school I had planned on napping, watching tv, and sitting on my fat ass for FOUR whole hours today.

That did not happen! First I got Mae up at 8 and by the time we left for school at 830 I had the bathroom clean, the floors swept, vaccumed and then thought whewww I can come home and veg out.

Did I mention the fact that all of Mae's Christmas presents are still in the trunk of the car? Yea I didn't want to bring them in while her room was a complete disaster area. So again I was thwarted from my tv watching by Mae's room.

I went in and got almost a full garbage bag of junk, broken toys, and McDonalds toys out of her room. Though I'll be damned I didn't find two of the bones for her Red Rover game. The one toy she got to bring in and its missing pieces already joy o joy!

So then I got to sit down for about a half hour! Where did my morning go? oh yea I wasn't a lazy bitch lol I got down to business. Hell I even loaded the damned dishwasher and made a new pitcher of Kool Aid lol.

I did however lay down the new rules to Mae. Told her that since Mommy has to clean the rest of the house her new clean room was her responsibility to clean. That she will do it every night before bed or there will be consequences. Then I made her go into the living room and put all the puzzles together because I cleaned the room I wasn't doing the puzzles lol.

But before all of that happened...we had a Doctors appointment.

I asked him about sensory integration disorder because my first cousin has a child with it and when she looks at Mae's pictures and videos she recognizes some of the things in her daughter in mine. Well at this time we aren't going to do anything about it because it would be a referrel to Iowa City hospitals for her to be evaluated.

With the Pica back and the defience and mouthiness that is now happening her Concerta for the Adhd has been upped.

And we added a new medicine! One for anxiety! My four year old girl has anxiety that needs medication. What the hell!

So now I'm all worried again about what the hell is going on in my kids life. I even had a moment where I almost called her dad. Then I realized hell no unless something life threatening is going on I am not opening any kind of contact with him! Besides there isnt anything he can do except bluster and blow smoke.

THEN I find out I might get to go to days for a little bit. But oh wait Im a horrible employee who doesnt deserve it because i talk to the customers too much, i talk to my coworkers to much, and ONE fucking time i said something about a workplace policy while we had a customer. Ooooo I'm sooo horrible! Fuck you man Ive been one of your best employees for almost 2 years and only took extended time off when my grandpa was sick and dying!

It has been one hell of a Monday. I'm pretty glad that I started my day off with a xanex chaser for my prozax lol. Yay for Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. I want whatever you're on!! While I did get alot done over the weekend because it was warm, now we are back to being cold again and the lazies have kicked in!
    Good job with Mae, the hardest part is YOU keeping up with it, making sure she does what she needs to do. After a couple weeks it should become second nature! As far as her meds, this could be something she might outgrow, it's just a little help to get over that hump. Our kids mimic us more than we really know.
    Good call on not alerting the sperm donor, given his fits of taking stuff out on you, I'm sure he'd blame you in some way. AND it's not a life or death situation.
    hugsss

    ReplyDelete