Friday, January 21, 2011

I decided to take a trade yesterday. After I took the trade I realized that I fucked myself lol. I didn't have to work with the chick I don't want to work with this week. Then I traded and now I do!



BUT I don't have to go in until 5 tonight! The boss's girlfriend is working til 5 and she never leaves early so that means I don't have to leave home til 20 til 5! Woohoo!



And I already have warning that the bitch is going to be bitchy so woohoo me!



BUT today has been pretty good to me! And I'm going to carry that over into tonight and tomorrow morning at work if it kills me lol. Tonight though if we are slow the bitch will have something else to bitch about lol. I plan on doing prep for tomorrow morning tonight if I can. I want to clean onions and wash the tomatoes and peppers so I don't have to do it in the a.m. when I'm all tired and moving slow lol.



ALSO there was drama at work this morning that I got a call about because my friend who opened forgot I didn't work last night and they took a party sub order but didn't do it anywhere close to right. She only knew there was a party sub because she saw the bread. Well it's being picked up at 5 and since I go in at 5 I don't have to do anything with it. But the 4 pm girl does, welcome to your payback lol. She hates having to come in to work no matter what lol and now she has to work with me who she obviously has some issue with lol and work with karen, and the opener was the only regular shift person lol. Ooo thank you for the laugh! And if she's mad enough she might rip all the paper we need ripped lol.



The only thing that I'm not digging on is the fact that I'm getting a period! I don't get them often but when I do...oooo baby! I've got cramps and I'm bloated and ugh lol. But even that's not going to slow me down because I have two days of work and then a day off lol. Woo the weekend is here and I'm working my way to being off for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment