I have to be at work at 11 today and I'm on my way to a mini nap! But I figured I'd get out my grrrr before heading for that mini lol.
Mae is a thief and a liar. She's 4, they all are! Ive found so much stuff hidden under her pillows its unreal. Orange peels, bottle tops, deodarent...and yesterday was my perfume.
Today she woke up 2 hours before the damned alarm went off. She got in bed with me but after 5 minutes I had to send her to her room because she wouldnt shut up.
I get up and go in her room and once again its smelling pretty. Where the hell is my perfume? I moved it last night and guess what?
Yup she had BOTH of them this time. I have one bottle that I got about 2 years ago and I use it sparingly and my mom bought me some shimmer stuff. That is now half gone! Thank you Mae.
This resulted in a spanking and the jail talk. Yes I use scare tactics with my kid! She knows what jail is, shes watched tv. She doesn't want to go.
I told her that if she keeps stealing stuff and lying about it she will go to jail. Someone will call the police and they will come and get her for stealing.
Yea she wasn't happy about that. So lets see where this one gets us!
It's Tuesday thank god or I'd think it was Monday again lol. Let the fun begin!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went through the same thing with Crystal. Taking my stuff, hiding it and lying about it. Only it was fingernail polish and lipstick! Funny how those are her favorite things today!
ReplyDeleteWhen it was really becoming a huge problem, polish and lipstick are hard as hell to clean up or even for her to deny having it, when her precious little face is covered in red lipstick... I knew I had to do something, punishment wasn't working. So, I bought her, her very own. I know you've seen the little kits in the toy section. The polish peels off and the lipstick is fake or it's just clear. Once she had her own, she left mine alone.. until years later. Now she's always in my stuff, but I don't mind because I'm in hers too!!
My best friend from childhood has always used the "kid police" to keep her boys in line and it works.
ReplyDelete