Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mae got her movie today and watched it three times because Mama wanted to nap in the chair lol. As soon as she figured out she wasn't watching it after supper she wanted to go to bed lol.

While we were watching the movie the first time I was eating lunch. I HAD planned on eating and then getting up and doing housework.

THEN MY PHONE RANG!

It was my mother! No she wasn't just calling to chit chat and see how things were. After hello the first thing she wanted to know was if I had cleaned the house! WTF who calls someone for that?

I know they are moving in tomorrow! I know that the house needs to be kept clean. The HOUSE IS NOT DIRTY! Tomorrow when I get up here's my list of chores: sweep the bathroom/kitchen, vacuum the floors, load the dishwasher, clean the toilet and vanity, and then get all my laundry up from the basement since the cats are coming with mom and dad.

Hell today when I did my load of laundry I was downstairs picking up all the crap from doing laundry that never seems to make it to the trash. I had a grocery sack down there that I have been putting lint into and empty soap bottles. All in a trash bag now waiting to go out.

My list of chores will take me an hour or less to do! Fuck my mom lol after that phone call I decided I'm not doing a goddamned thing today lol. Tomorrow when I get up I can get it done. And if my dad shows up before I get it cleaned up OH WELL, he can sit and watch me clean!

The hardest part of my chores will be bringing up four baskets of laundry. Folding and hanging and putting away. That will take forever but I don't work til 5 tomorrow and I took a shower tonight lol. Mae has no school tomorrow so I have it made!

The only chore I havn't tackled is the fridgerator. I need to actually clean it out. It's starting to look gross in there lol. You know how it is; make a pitcher of KoolAid and you dribble and are lazy lol makes for some grossness lol.

But tonight the rest of the night is mine! I'm going to read, watch tv, and be in bed by 10pm. I'd have been in bed by 9pm but I have crops growing on Farmville lol and I want to get them harvested and plant my morning crops lol. I know addicted! But it keeps me sane and off the streets lol.

Here's to the start of a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Here's to the start of a GREAT week!! (positive thinking!) I'm the only one leaving the house today, I don't get the day off.
    With your mom moving in during the week, I hope she helps with chores around the house or you guys can work something out like, one cook dinner the other do the dishes. I had to work something like that out with my mom.
    I know it sucks when you lose what little privacy you had, but at least they won't be there 24/7!
    hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning out the fridge is one thing I don't mind. I just usually have too many leftovers in there to get it empty enough to clean it!

    ReplyDelete