Day one was survived, but I'm pretty sure that was because I went to work last night lol. Day two is starting off....well....it has started lol.
It started about an hour and a half before my alarm was supposed to go off. I was sleeping very nicely. I was snuggled into my covers and must have been in the right position because it was good sleep.
And then it happened! My mother! Yup she woke me up all in a tizzy and telling me since I've been going to church to say a prayer. You know it's never good when you're woken from a good sleep to pray!
Today is my Dad's first day at his new job. YOU CAN NOT BE LATE! Well luckily for them they are staying in town now because if they weren't my dad might not have a job.
I guess he had pleanty of time this morning and had some papers he had to take with him. Which it turns out he forgot. Resulting in me being woke up by my mom to pray. So I prayed outloud and then got my ass up to smoke OUTSIDE. Which is the drawback of them being here lol.
I came back in and got back under the covers. Almost to sleep and I hear my mom going noone gives a damn about your dad. WTF?! I yelled at her and it turns out she was talking to the cats who were lounged on the bed. Good lord!
I tried calming my mom down but it wasn't working. I guess even the guy he used to work with was calling him to see where he was. He got there with 6 minutes to spare! Thank god! Mom was going on about how if he lost this job we were all out of the house. Just how I like to start my tuesday lol.
So in about 15 minutes I'm taking Mae to school and I'm coming home to take almost a 2 hour nap and then go to work lol. I swear to god lol if this is how I'm going to be woke up everyday...I'll shoot myself lol.
Well I guess I better get the dishwasher unloaded cuz well they want it unloaded and if I do it now I don't have to hear about it at 530 when I get home lol. Have a great Tuesday and hey if you need a prayer said...I guess I'm your girl lol
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment