Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's hard to keep the good mood going! But I'm doing it! I like being in a good mood and sometimes you just have weeks that are good. This is one of those weeks.

Mom got tired of the "little" tv here so she went out and bought a HUGE tv. But it's not good enough in true mom fashion lol. She wishes she would have gotten this and that and the other lol. She keeps asking me what I think of it and all I can tell her is I'm happy we have tv period. As long as it isn't a 13 inch model I'm all good, but yes I like her tv lol. It's big and nice and now I want to watch some NASCAR lol.

I got my w-2 finally and immediately set out to get that big ol refund! Because lord knows I need this one time a year where I'm rich, to me, and am not struggling as much lol. Well for whatever reason when I did it the first time I only ended up with a refund of like$1600. This made no sense to me because I made more money this year. So I hopped over to the H&R Block site and plugged my stuff into it. They had me at like $3600 and I was like whoah! So I went back and did it from scratch and got what HRB was showing. Took me like 4 tries to get them done right lol but got them done I did. After bills and things are paid I will have about $700 for myself. Which if I'm smart I'll take a $150 and give it to my mom to hold onto for Mae's spring/summer clothes. Dang, I just keep thinking of things I need to do with all that money and my pile of it keeps shrinking lol. Why o Why can't I be irresponsible with the money lol.

I'm closer than ever to the 30lb mark of weight lost. My mom looked at me last night and told me that my pajama pants were just to big on me lol. I told her hey they fit in the waist lol gotta love elastic it stretches or contracts according to waist size lol. Other people are noticing it too, I'm not to worried about that because I know what kind of person I am. I'll get thinner for awhile and then I'll slack and get bigger and then be big for awhile and then get thinner lol. I know how I am. But I am doing really good right now. When I first noticed I had lost weight I decided to actually be conscious of what I was eating and try to reduce my hand to mouth disease lol. It's hard freaking work. I hate being hungry because it sucks. I hate that I can't eat a whole twice baked potato and a huge plate. I love food. It is one of my biggest addictions. Hell I have to give leftovers aways if I have friends over after I've cooked supper. But I'm on the downward slide and it's nice. Though the whole pants sliding down at work thing sucks lol.

Mae sucks! She still won't stay in bed, stay asleep, and just stay in her room until it's time to get up. But what are you going to do? If we can't get her under control then I'll ask about a sleeping aid for her, but right now we just deal.

I'm telling you it's been a great week. There have been a couple times that something tried to take my good mood, but I fought valiently and I have kept it going! I propose a good mood year!

2 comments:

  1. yay! That puts me in a better mood! Not that I'm in a bad mood, just dealing with the idiocy of the house.
    Wonderful refund! I use HRBlock to e-file, the free version for federal returns.
    You have a daughter that won't stay in bed, I have a significant other that can't seem to go to bed, even during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up paying 85 and some change for my taxes because I can't find mey returns from last year and had to pay for the upgrade on turbo tax to fill the info in that i was missing lol, otherwise it would have been like only 30 bucks to file the state, I'm good with what I paid lol i like money coming back fast lol

    ReplyDelete