Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Drugs

Thank you ladies for your encouragement. HOWEVER lol i've had this done before and the drugs that worked great for you ......sucked ass for me! I was awake during the procedures lol and i could feel both ends and was gagging on the endo one.

So Im hoping that the drugs work today since Im a lot lighter then I was before lol. But Im not holding out hope lol.

My sister told me i need to tell them to give me the Michael Jackson drug cuz that worked for her.

2 hours til its time to leave and im getting nervous because i dont seem to have gone as much as i did last time. And like you said they can tell, but i drank all the nasty and had some nasty lol but not much.

Could be because I havnt really eaten in almost 2 days lol. 1 pork chop on tuesday really doesnt mean a lot of stuff to digest. So maybe im ok...i just cant wait to sleep lol

have a great day guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you to have a quick and speedy recovery. They always say the worst days are those first couple of days immediately after surgery. Then it gets easier and easier.

    ReplyDelete