Monday, August 30, 2010

Sorry Brenda, BUT...Me Time! I have found my me time! This is the first day of school that I have nothing to do until it's time to pick up Mae.

Oh sure I could be cleaning the house, which I need to do. But I'm going to take some time and just enjoy being alone. Able to watch what I want on tv. Not having to share my soda, remote, or food.

I did at least start last nights dishes so after me time they will get done lol. But 4 whole hours of nothing but what I want to do. Ooo I have been waiting for some down time. Working at 4 pm or 5pm is nice. You get the day to do what you need to do. BUT I've had all summer with Mae and I'm ready for a moment alone lol. If you follow me on facebook; besides always waiting for Margarita Monday lol, my posts are always about freakin cleaning. Well a lot of them are lol.

I clean the house so much that my friend who let her house go for a couple weeks and let her husband "clean" it told me yesterday my house is cleaner than hers. I was at her house it wasn't dirty it was just man cleaned up lol.

Taking a day off of cleaning is a really bad thing, but i think that exceptions should be made lol. Since I have to work tonight we are doing Margarita Wednesday. So the housework needs to be done today. Ive been using my day off to do the deep cleaning, but everyday im doing something.

So I am going to enjoy the next couple hours and just breathe and relax. Yea I'm a lazy shit! lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL.. I'm glad you got some me time. God knows we women/mothers need it! I got on whole hour on Wednesday. My daughter gets out on early release, so I pick her up on my way home from work. At least I can deal with her!!
    Taking a day off from house work or any work and just chilling is good for the soul!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete