Thursday, August 19, 2010

I know why people lie to my mom. I really do, and by people I mean service people. The problem I have is that this time I over heard it and though I should have I didn't dispute it. Why? Cuz he was kinda cute lol.

My friend Kimmi had to work today and school doesnt have after care for another week. She asked if I could pick Sidney up and take her to daycare. No big deal, EXCEPT, the cable guy was here again today to install the phone. Or however they do it. Well I told mom the phone was in my room and she flipped. She called them and said they would be sending the guy back out.

Um, mom I told you earlier that I have to pick Sid up from school and you told them to send him back now? It was 20 minutes til I had to leave. So she comes over to the house. THANK YOU LORD JESUS for whoever slipped the crack into my ginger ale lol.

I got up today and did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and living room and the bathroom was done last night. So when she walked in, hell froze a little bit again lol, she told me the kitchen looked nice and the house looked good. OMG seriously? I'll take the little praise I get when it comes, i'm greedy like that lol.

Sooooo the guy comes the first time and we're eating pizza. He calls me back to my room and I go back to the living room not 5 minutes later and Mae is eating my pizza. WTF?? Did you eat my pizza...Nooooo, i hear from my room. Ok that made me laugh.

So the guy finishes the job and tells me the net is back up. I get online and what do i see? He checked his fucking plenty of fish account from my room! Ok I didn't flip because I don't care but you know that the next person will have a fucking fit.

Sooooooo since I thought he was cute, he didn't call me ma'am, and he actually talked to me lol I sent him a message on that site roflmao. So let's see what he has to say about that one lol.

Sometimes you just gotta go WTF lol.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good one! (hey, I'm glad I found you!)

    ReplyDelete