As my mother said...Just another reason to hate DJ. Yup he is still a pos asshole and is doing such a good job of it that I think he should get some kind of trophy.
You would think at 46 he would know to not play games. Considering that all his problems have stemmed from some game or another he wants to play. But try to call him on it and ooo it's not me it's you..blah blah blah.
Last week I got an email from him at my yahoo account. It asked if he was getting the girl this weekend and i fired off my email. A one word reply of Nope. Not to long after that I go to my gmail account and lo and behold...there is another email about getting my girl. This one however says am i getting the girl, if so what time, and if not no need to reply. WTF?
Seriously...you want to play games with me? You have already seen what game playing with me does. It ruins everything for HIM. I'm almost 35 years old and I know that trying to play some stupid little bullshit game with anyone is going to get you what you dont want.
So he said he would give me money for school clothes for Mae. Well I sent him a message because my mom wanted to know when the money was coming because her Kohl's bill is due. To be honest I don't remember when he says he is giving me the money, so I message him.
His fucking game playing continues even with that! He wants her address so he can send her a check and have a record of it. So I tell him the truth I have to talk to my mom and see if she wants him to have her address. Guess what? She wants him to do what he has always done and put the money into my account so that I can give her the cash. I tell him this and he's all like hmmm interesting. What's interesting? It's what my mom wants. He reiterates that he wants a record for him. Hello you big piece of shit...when you transfer money from your account to another account....THERE IS A RECORD! It is in your paper statement, it's in your online banking page, AND if you don't get paper records you can go back like 2 years on your estatements and see where it went. But he wants to know where the money went to. Funny how all of a sudden he doesn't trust what the money is going for.
Any time i have ever asked him for money I have been able to prove what the money is for, and how it was spent. If I have to ask for money I'm asking because it's for something specific. BUT again he has to do all this game playing.
If you make it to almost 50 you would think you would be done playing games. I don't have any need to play games. I have a 4 yr old that plays them to the point of me wanting to wack her, ya know! But then again she is 4yrs old and they are supposed to be like that.
Again like my mom said...just another fucking reason to hate him. One day he will figure out all that he lost because he had to play some stupid game or have an agenda. The thing is...he is only hurting himself. Mae is fine WITHOUT him and his bullshit so the only one who loses anything at all...HIM.
Some people will never change, grow up, or be responsible for their actions/inactions but continue to blame others for their faults. Me....I'm going to continue on my path and own my mistakes and know that everything I do isfor the greater good of Mae.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll never understand the need for some people to play games even when those games cause harm to their child.
ReplyDeleteMy girls' dad left me in the lurch, with no support for about 5 years. I was a single parent, with 3 daughters, one of whom was/is extremely medically fragile. Which, funny enough is why he said he left...he couldn't handle the stress of a special needs child. I was definitely WTF!!?
Anyway, I am happy to say that he came to his senses after 5 years (almost too late for me to get over it) and stepped up to the plate in regards to Taylor. She'll be 21 in a few days & he still pays me monthly child support for her and buys her back to school clothes every year (for her birthday).
Although this year, no back to school because my baby graduated. Yeah, I'm still hating the no school thing.
I hope that Mae's dad will eventually come to his senses before it's too late for his sake but especially the Mae's.
Some men just don't realize what they are doing. I like to call my ex the sperm donor, he only see's the kids once or twice a year and he hasn't paid support in many years (his parents did) When we first split up, he used to call me and want to meet him somewhere, under the pretense of giving me money. I would just tell him, you know the address, mail it! Of course he'd cuss me out, then have the nerve to ask to talk to the kids. I'd tell him, when you calm down and can act like an adult, you can call back, I'd hang up. Then he'd call my mom and bitch about me... really? to MY mother. Some guys are dumber than dog shit!
ReplyDeleteBrenda...he tries to do that too, calling my mom about me...she just wishes he'd go away.
ReplyDelete