Monday is 3 months since Grandpa passed. July my Aunt Alberta had a pacemaker put in. Tonight I find out that my Aunt Teresa had a fucking heart attack like Monday or maybe Friday and didn't tell anyone.
I AM DONE!!!
What the hell else is going to happen?
I don't know how much more health scares I can take with my family!
Mom called me tonight while I was at work to tell me she found out. Hell my aunt didn't even tell her kids!!! The only reason one of them found out was because they needed a ride. The Dr who put the stents in Grandpa put her stents in. I think it may have been a blessing in disguise that we didn't know because we would have gone to visit and she had the same room Grandpa did.
What else? Do I even want to know? Do I even want to think about it?
This is not our year! This is just a fucking crap year and I'm going to blame Obama!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment